Coaching and Coach Training Certification for Healthcare Practitioners, Business Executives, and Personal Coaching
We turn intentions into new behavior patterns that change lives through healthcare business coaching. Harness the power of positive coaching in your healthcare leadership environment. Tap into your employee’s highest attributes by identifying and utilizing the positive in your work environment and minimizing the distractions, destructive attitudes, and antiquated processes.
Offering in-house coaching programs for training your HR team, team-building, or project retreats to execute strategic development for the healthcare CEO. We utilize appropriate assessments and behavioral perceptions as well as situational coaching to improve, develop, and expand strategic planning, conflict resolution, time management, and service excellence. Implemented correctly, these initiatives can smooth mergers and acquisitions or engage and mobilize high performance employees for positive changes within healthcare organizations.
Are you a small business in healthcare? Remember, YOU are your own CEO. Business coaching is just as important for small businesses. Same actions equal the same outcomes.
Coaching Certification Programs:
*Certified Executive Coaching for MBAs
*Certified Executive Coach
*Certified Life Coach
There is a natural referral conduit from consulting to coaching and if you are continually frustrated with consulting plans that never get implemented because of barriers within the organization, this is a satisfying alternative. Our hope is to bring value to you, be it personally or professionally. On a personal note, this coaching certification helped my family with interpersonal communication as well, keeping discussions unheated at work and at home, where it gave depth to conversations with my children.
There is no required attendance minimum per week; you will just get your certification and be ICF eligible after you meet the required number of hours. You could take three months or two years to complete the hours.
Please email Carmen Recupero for course objectives, details, costs and registration information. Once we get a group of 10 participants, we will set a loose calendar. There are three options as far as additional optional accreditations once you are a certified coach and we can provide more information if you are interested.
Deliverables, in addition to synchronous courses, are 10 recorded practice coaching hours. This is a great way to get ten free professional coaching hours yourself! Topics covered in the additional synchronous and asynchronous sessions may include:
- Coaching Techniques
- Active Inquiry
- The Business of Coaching
- 360’s and other assessment tools
- Coaching Ethics
- Developing Internal Coaching Programs
- Interpreting and strengthening Behaviors in the Coaching Process
- Interpreting and Strengthening Perceptions in the Coaching Process
- Board Development and Maturation
- Coaching Through Changing Times
- Effective Communication in Organizations
- High-Performance Cultures, Creating and Maintaining Them
- Propelling and Empowering Employees to Act
- Leadership Dashboard, Short-term, and Long-term planning
- Managing and Leading Up
- CEO Retention Strategies
- Career Coaching
- Personal Branding in Coaching
- Developing Your Brand and Extending your Reach
- Conflict Resolution
- Quality and Excellence in Organizations
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning in Organizations and Small Businesses
- The Person affecting Profession
- Collaboration in Organizations
- Teams-Organization, Leading and Coaching Them
- Comprehensive Leadership
- Time Management and Productivity Coaching
- The First 90 Days
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Execution-Leadership in Action
- Influencing Others for Change and Growth
Make a change today. Contact us to set up a no-cost initial consultation to discuss goals and an appropriate plan for your business.