Powerful growth for your facility while increasing outcomes in your skilled, long-term care and outpatients.
Lymphedema Programs are a growing segment of patient care. Through our lymphedema certification programs, Monarch Continuing Education can help you provide quality care while increasing your RUGs levels and Part B utilization.
Why having Certified Lymphedema Therapists at your facility is beneficial:
- manual techniques for edema management with post op hip and knee patients adds the time factor to your treatment session while providing a huge advantage to the patient in pain management and edema reduction
- edema reduction leads to increased range of motion and therefore increased ability to meet functional goals
- demonstrate functional management outcomes to your referring physicians
- patients can see results and spend time in therapy even on days when pain and malaise would inhibit them from participating in more aggressive therapies
- assist in your facility’s wound management program by addressing edema in limbs that keep chronic wounds from healing
- assist patients in meeting their gait and balance goals by evacuating even small amounts of fluid in the ankle that prevents full dorsiflexion and keep the patient retropulsive, leading to frequent falls
- treat venous insufficiency quickly and effectively in all your Part B populations using manual lymph drainage and proper bandaging techniques
We provide our lymphedema certification programs at multiple locations throughout the year and offer flexible course schedules to allow your staff meet their professional responsibilities. Contact us today to see how we can benefit your facility and your patients.