"Excellent course from start to finish-all Modules. Carmen is passionate, knowledgeable, experienced and very personable. These all came through during the training. There were no dull moments."
"The best continuing education class I've been to in 20 plus years."
"The relaxed atmosphere is conducive to better learning and absorption of material. I don't feel overwhelmed, even with the amount of material covered, because of the manner in which it was presented. Instructor gives me confidence and checks to make sure my skills are par."
"Her zen like demeanor hides some powerful talents. Carmen has the ability to jolt a client's thought process like to other. As one coaching client expressed, Carmen was able to shift the client's perspective so radically that action was inevitable."
"Great seminar. Very interesting topic and Carmen did a great job presenting the information. Very competent and approachable. Would definitely take another course taught by her and will recommend Carmen and the course to others."
Anna, Hartford, CT
"She has significant experience in getting results for healthcare companies and their leaders, increasing patient outcomes and profitability through documented metrics. Second, she is an amazing facilitator, trainer, and coach with a calm, warm and professional style. I can't recommend her work enough to healthcare leaders and executives that are serious about making gains in patient outcomes and productivity."
OUR WEBSITE IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Thank you for your understanding and patience. Please email Stacey@MonarchCE.com with direct questions about our courses
Monarch Continuing Education is a full-service company committed to providing a wide range of educational needs in a qualified, warm, and positive atmosphere. As a leader in professional development, our continuing therapeutic education offers clinicians and the wider, professional community with cutting-edge knowledge and tools. Our evidence-based therapy programs also extend clients the highest level of service and care.
We provide holistic and multi-disciplinary development opportunities that are founded in scientific inquiry and incorporate the values of compassionate, innovative, and individualized patient care. We also encourage every rehabilitation healthcare-provider, system, and community-at-large to practice qualified responsibility and lifelong learning.
Our high-caliber educational programs produce a more competent clinician who is able to function as a cost-effective provider; who is a critical thinker; who embraces the principles of evidence-based practice; and who is committed to lifelong learning and professional development.
How our training programs will exceed your expectations:
- Our certification classes are unique because we offer perspectives on the varying treatment techniques and hand techniques taught by the different schools of thought in MLD (Manual Lymphatic Drainage). Our course director has studied and attended classes in the French Chikly technique, as well as the Upledger, Vodder, and Földi methods.
- We also study manual lymphatic drainage applications for other health conditions besides lymphedema. We study lymphatic organ drainage and full-body MLD to stimulate the immune system and to bring relief to many suffering with auto-immune conditions such as lupus, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia.
- We are recognized as an MLD/CDT training program by both the National Lymphedema Network and the LANA organization.
- Our course is offered in sections and there is ample time between modules to practice techniques, study, and come to the next module prepared with relevant questions.
- If you take the course in Blacksburg, you also have the advantage of hands-on practice with actual patients in our clinics. There is no substitute for practice and feedback from physical clients!
Oncology & Certified Lymphedema Therapist Training
For those who are interested in our allied health-continuing education programs, we are pleased to offer our Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Certified Lymphedema Therapist educational programs as well as a three-day Integrative Oncology certification. It is our hope that these courses will help meet the tremendous need for qualified lymphedema therapists in every area of the country. Please contact us for the latest course dates and with any other questions you may have.
We also provide facility-specific program development in-services and MLD/CDT Certification Programs