“Her zen like demeanor hides some powerful talents. Carmen has the ability to jolt a client’s thought process like to other. As one coaching client expressed, Carmen was able to shift the client’s perspective so radically that action was inevitable.”
“The best continuing education class I’ve been to in 20 plus years.”
“The relaxed atmosphere is conducive to better learning and absorption of material. I don’t feel overwhelmed, even with the amount of material covered, because of the manner in which it was presented. Instructor gives me confidence and checks to make sure my skills are par.”
“Great seminar. Very interesting topic and Carmen did a great job presenting the information. Very competent and approachable. Would definitely take another course taught by her and will recommend Carmen and the course to others.”
Anna, Hartford, CT
“Excellent course from start to finish-all Modules. Carmen is passionate, knowledgeable, experienced and very personable. These all came through during the training. There were no dull moments.”
“She has significant experience and track record of getting results for healthcare companies and their leaders, increasing patient outcomes and profitability through documented metrics. Second, she is an amazing facilitator, trainer, and coach with a calm, warm and professional style. I can’t recommend her work enough to healthcare leaders and executives that are serious about making gains in patient outcomes and productivity.”
Monarch Continuing Education is a full service company, committed to servicing a wide range of education needs in a professional, warm and positive atmosphere. As a leader in professional development, our continuing therapeutic education provides clinicians and the wider professional community with cutting edge knowledge, tools, and evidence-based therapy programs to provide clients with the highest level of service and care.
We provide holistic and multi-disciplinary professional development opportunities which are founded in scientific inquiry and incorporate the values of compassionate, innovative and individualized patient care, and to encourage life long learning and professional responsibility of benefit to the rehabilitation healthcare provider, system and community at large.
Our superior education programs produce a more competent clinician who is able to function as a cost-effective provider, who is a critical thinker, who embraces the principles of evidence-based practice and is committed to lifelong learning and professional development.
How will our training program exceed your expectations?
- Our certification classes are unique in that we offer perspectives on the varying treatment techniques and hand techniques taught by the different schools of thought in MLD. Our course director has studied and attended classes in the French Chikly techniques, as well as the Vodder and Földi methods.
- Our course is offered in sections and there is ample time between modules to practice techniques, to study and to come to the next module prepared with applicable questions.
- If you take the course in Blacksburg, you also have the advantage of hands-on practice with actual patients in our clinics. There is no substitute for practice and feedback from actual clients!
- We also study manual lymphatic drainage applications for many other indications than just lymphedema. We study lymphatic organ drainage and full body MLD to stimulate the immune system and to bring relief to many suffering with auto-immune conditions such as lupus, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
- We are recognized as a MLD/CDP training program by both the National Lymphedema Network and the LANA organization.
Oncology & Certified Lymphedema Therapist Training
Thank you for your interest in our allied health continuing education programs. We are happy to present our Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Certified Lymphedema Therapist educational programs as there is tremendous need for lymphatic drainage and for lymphedema therapists in all areas of the country. Please contact Us for the latest course dates.
We also provide facility specific program development inservices and healthcare team coaching.